Activity for today:
Following on from your research yesterday about space and the planets within our solar system, you are going to create a fact page using your notes to inform someone who doesn't know anything about space.
You need to include:
- Information in paragraphs about each planet.
- Use a mix of pictures and writing.
- Think about using 'fact boxes'.
- Use diagrams to help explain.
- Make your information page interesting to the reader (e.g. colours, lift flaps).
Look at some of the images below to help you organise your information page!