Activity for today:
Today you will be testing your planes! Make sure you have watched the video carefully.
Once you have, use the recording grid below or create your own to see how far your planes fly. Remember to test them a few times before you measure each one:
Once you have completed this, make sure you answer the questions below writing in full sentences:
- Which was the best plane?
- Why do you think it flew the best?
- Which plane flew the shortest distance? Why do you think this was?
- Which plane was easiest to make and why?
- Now you have tested these planes, what features from these could you add to your rocket or change so that it will fly better when we test them?